Sun Island Villas

ID: UAE597
gallery
gallery
gallery
gallery
gallery
gallery
thumb
thumb
thumb
thumb
thumb
thumb
City:
Sharjah / Sharjah Waterfront City
Ad Type:
For Sale
Number of rooms:
5+1 4+1 6+1 7+1
Square:
259-478 м2
Additionally:
Golden Visa
All characteristics
Number of rooms:
5+1 / 4+1 / 6+1 / 7+1
Square:
355 м2
Floor:
ask?
Kitchen:
acik
Number of bathrooms:
1
Balcony:
1
Price:
from 3.775.000 AED
Square:
259 м2
Floor:
ask?
Kitchen:
acik
Number of bathrooms:
1
Balcony:
1
Square:
442 м2
Floor:
ask?
Kitchen:
acik
Number of bathrooms:
1
Balcony:
1
Square:
478 м2
Floor:
ask?
Kitchen:
acik
Number of bathrooms:
1
Balcony:
1

Description of apartments

##### Project general facts

Ajmal Makan at Sharjah Waterfront City is a mixed-use development that offers an incredible collection of 8 beautifully designed islands with high-tech Villas and Apartments within its serene waterfront environment. The development comes with adorn designed residences carefully packed to provide a new kind of luxurious experience with its unique life experience combining freedom and privacy at the same time.

Sun Island Villas, an esteemed project by Ajmal Makan, presents a selection of 4 to 7-bedroom waterfront residences situated within Sharjah Waterfront City. These distinctive homes, meticulously designed and limited in number, encompass a total of 321 villas, each equipped with contemporary amenities and cutting-edge technologies.

The development showcases captivating architectural craftsmanship, seamlessly blending striking aesthetics with intelligent systems, thus anticipating the demands of future living encompassing smart technology and artificial intelligence. Its unparalleled design philosophy prioritizes the utmost comfort and well-being of its residents.

Furthermore, the project prioritizes environmental sustainability, demonstrating reduced energy consumption and a commitment to minimizing its carbon footprint, resulting in a harmonious eco-friendly community. Occupying 40% of the community’s expanse, the development incorporates lush green spaces across the remaining 60%, providing an array of luxurious amenities and entertainment options ranging from shopping complexes to theme parks.

From a technical perspective, these exceptional smart residences are interwoven with sensors and wireless innovations, enhancing the connection between indoor and outdoor living. Residents have complete control over all technological elements and household appliances, including indoor climate regulation, all achievable through a single touch.

##### Finishing and materials

From a structural design point, the villas are elegantly designed to offer maximum benefits per square feet to the property buyers with minimum cost. From an environment perspective, the villas are green buildings and consume less energy than other villas, helping reduce carbon footprint.

From technology point of view, they are smart homes fully equipped with sensors and wireless. The villas add a sense of life to both indoor and outdoor life.

Factsheet

* Solar Water Heater System
* Marble
* High Quality Porcelain Tiles
* Branded Kitchen
* Branded Top quality doors and windows
* Shower or Bathtub for all rooms
* Doors with High Specification
* Intercom, Video System, Home Automation

##### Kitchen and appliances

Equipped kitchen

##### Furnishing

No

##### Location description and benefits

  
Sun Island Villas is located at the sought-after point of Sharjah Waterfront City on the pristine Arabian Gulf Coastlines in the Middle East. Meanwhile, it is being accessed from the three airports Dubai International, Sharjah International and Ras Al Khaimah which can be accessed through Al Ittihad Road, Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road. While close to the five major ports including Hamriyah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Port of Fujairah.

AJMAL MAKAN Sharjah Waterfront City is a series of eight islands interconnected by natural canals spread across 36 kilometers of coastal land on the northeastern coast of Sharjah where crystal clear blue fresh waters of the Gulf flow every 12 hours along the high and low tides. As the city was designed by one of the biggest most experienced companies in the world.

60% area of the city will be landscaped with gardens, parks, and landscaped roads surrounded by natural green plains and flower beds. All ِAJMAL MAKAN Sharjah Waterfront City details are in line with international standards to remain environmentally friendly and apply the best practices in the development and construction of green buildings that reduce the total carbon footprint of the project.

The entire area of the city includes gardens, landscapes, green and blue areas covering 60% of the project’s space, so you can see the beauty around you wherever you look.