• It is not possible for projects under construction. The project must be completed.
• The applicant does not need to reside in the UAE or have a residence permit. However, it is necessary to have one when signing the contract.
• We have two banks that require minimal documentation; CBD Bank and Mashreq Bank. Interest rates vary.
• Interest rates: CBD 5.24%, Mashreq 6.99%.
• Among the documents required for application are the applicant's passport, income certificate, and bank statements for the last 6 months.
• The applicant's income level for the last 6 months should be in the range of 25,000-35,000 AED / 7,000-10,000 USD.
• For those employed in a fixed salaried position, the process is easier, and the mentioned documents are sufficient. However, individuals with their own businesses will be required to provide more documentation.
• For foreigners not residing in the UAE, the down payment is 40% of the property value. The remaining 60% is paid in installments.
Chief Executive Officer
+90 532 433 3663
- Russian, Turkish, English